Thursday, June 13, 2013

10 Creative Ways to Use Google Tools to Maximize Learning

Post 7 - Article 6
http://www.edudemic.com/2013/05/creative-ways-to-use-google-tools-to-maximize-learning/


This website shows many examples of how someone can use google to maximize their learning. A few of these I have never even thought of using until I came across this article. The main thing I found that comes in handy on this website would be google docs. You can use google docs on any computer to access anything you have saved to this program and it will help keep everything you need together in one big bundle. I use another form of google docs, but I honestly would be lost without it. All of these tools can be utilized in a classroom to benefit the teacher as well as the students. As a future teacher I just try to keep an open mind for any possibilities to change it up from the standard way of learning that may catch the children's eye. We all know that using computers in the classroom is something the children love as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment